Cosmetic Doctor
Cosmetic Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Has been serving the Beverly Hills community for over 10 years.
21747962

Can I ask you if you have ever had a patient experiencing

Can I ask you if you have ever had a patient experiencing speech difficulties whilst using sodium Valporate
Thank You

How long have you been taking it? What do you mean with speech difficulty? Have you discussed this with your doctor? Thanks

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
1 month .Slurred speech and numbness of tongue.I have mentioned it , but it was not so bad for the whole of the day .Now I’m taking a MR rather than IR formulation, my speech is affected all day long and I feel extreme daytime drowsiness on this new formulation

Yes, your symptoms can most certainly be related. You should discuss the severity of your symptoms with your doctor. For a list of possible side effects you can see here: https://www.drugs.com/sfx/valproic-acid-side-effects.html

Please give me a 5 star rating if satisfied. Thanks and Good Luck.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks-very helpful

Thanks and Good Luck

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I’ve have an excellent psychiatrist and she has sorted it .

Good Luck.