Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have some raised blemishes on my face that I think are

Hi Pearl. I have some raised blemishes on my face that I think are blocked pores and I'm wondering how best to remove them. Thanks, Nicki
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: A couple of years maybe - since I had my son 5 years ago my skin changed.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I don't think so.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have just tried to upload a photo - don't know if it attached? You can clearly see 3 areas of congestion: one on my nose, one next to my left eyebrow above my nose and one in the centre middle just below my harline

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please attach a picture here?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I attach one earlier - did it not come through?

No, it did not.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Trying again now...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Photo 2
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Photo 3
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You should have 3 photos now - 2 close-ups, 1 full face so you can see them in context.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, they seem to be blocked and enlarged glands and I would suggest using salicylic acid face wash regularly and see a dermatologist for extraction to unclog them.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** Will do.

My pleasure.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.