Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am 34 weeks pregnant and went in a hot tub today for about

I am 34 weeks pregnant and went in a hot tub today for about 15 minutes before googling it and realising that it is advised not to in pregnancy. I immediately got out. Baby is moving fine but i’m Now worried I could have caused damage.
Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Not sure what that is.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Just one episode of 15 minutes would not cause damage plus normal movements are reassuring. Avoid in future and no worries for now.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That’s reassuring. Thanks

My pleasure.