Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had an medical abortion 5 weeks ago and a contraceptive

hi i had an medical abortion 5 weeks ago and a contraceptive injection right after the abortion but i don't have any period and i make a pregnancy test witch is positive
Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: i can be pregnant?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i feel dizzy all the time i don't feel like myself

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
okay thanks

A positive test at 4 weeks after abortion shows incomplete abortion and some tissue might be there so you must get an examination and an ultrasound.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
there is no chance to pe pregnant if there are 6 weeks after not 4?
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
i really need to know what to do in this situation at least to know for sure that i'm not pregnant again

Chances of pregnancy are there but less likely if you have taken the contraceptive injection. You need to get an ultrasound.