DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Just found my daughter has pinworm and has a temp of 38.5

Just found my daughter has pinworm and has a temp of 38.5 with stomach pains but doesn't feel sick. I've given her calpol
Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Since this afternoon no nausea
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about her

How old is she?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She is 7

Thanks for the information

You need to take her to the GP for a stool analysis and also having a slide from peri anal region and then having a course of anti-helminth drug to get rid of the problem

Please do let me know if you have any other question