Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

My grandad has another UTI his gp have no appointments

My grandad has another UTI his gp have no appointments tomorrow can I get a prescription through here?
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Aspirin daily
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Allergic to trimethorprin . He self catheterises twice a day

I would suggest two options:

- Call the GP tomorrow morning and ask for an urgent appointment (same-day appointment slots open up every morning and they also have a duty of care to attend to urgent problems affecting their patients).

- Obtain Nitrofurantoin for on online pharmacy. With Superdrug you can usually collect it from a local branch within 24 hours (order it here).

Does this help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks very much yes it does

You’re very welcome, all the best.