How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 63607
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I suffer with cluster headaches how can I get to see a

This answer was rated:

I suffer with cluster headaches how can I get to see a neurologist
Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Espodic and nausea terrible at the moment
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have Raynaud's and suffer from depression

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have insurance?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

can you pay out of pocket for an appointment?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
depending on how much

a visit to a neurologist won't be that much

maybe 100-200 out of pocket

and just decline any imaging like an MRI or CAT scan

that is where the real cost is

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thank you

welcome :)

Dr. Phil, MD and 5 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you