Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Haw are you I just measure the blood pressure and was 124/92

Hello haw are you I just measure the blood pressure and was 124/92
Assistant: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: I measure three times and was nearly the same
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: And I have few days I feel daisy when I go to bed

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
What's your pulse rate with that?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi dr was like 85

That's really not a dangerously high blood pressure although the 92 is a little high

I really don't think it needs to be treated with medication but you should see your doctor so he can evaluate it with some blood work

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No i just was wondering because I am not worry to much and last few days the the blood pressure was a bit high but I don’t feel any pain or stuff just daisy not to much if I don’t see the doctor is gonna be issues with my heart u think

Well I don't really see this as anything to worry about and certainly there's nothing wrong with your heart

Please remember to rate my service to you