wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am having a lot of trouble loosing weight I have put it

Hey i am having a lot of trouble loosing weight I have put it down to metabolism damage as I have always done yo yo diets I can go from quick fix diets to the next week eating everything in site. I have put on about 2 stone and it is impossible now to loose it I want to be able to eat healthy like a normal person and still loose weight, how can I help my metabolism?
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I have rang the doctor and explained my weight gain and he said he was lost to what it would be from and I’m not taking any medication
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I don’t taken any medicine daily and no I’m not allergic to any
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

At this point I would suggest you give Weight Watchers a try.

The have a long history of helping people loose weight, change their eating habits and maintain the weight loss for life.

I, personally, managed to loose 80 lbs over 11 months and have kept the weight off for over three years by eating normally but wiser.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

es this make sense to you?