Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have recently been informed that I have some problems with

Hello - I have recently been informed that I have some problems with compression in my T4-5 vertebra. This was following an MRI scan as I have been suffering from continual back pain which seems to move around across all of my pelvic area. Is such pain a symptom of the T4-5 compression? I have no sciatica or pain anywhere else.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I may have injured my back some time ago. The pain is sometimes very present in my left flank, and sometimes in my right flank.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have prostate cancer but the MRI confirmed that is was nothing to do with my pain.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Compression fractures can cause some pain but only at the level of the fracture

A T4-5 fracture wouldn't cause lower back and pelvic pain

I would get an MRI scan of your thoracic and lumbar spine to check for disk problems in those areas

Please let me know if you need any more information