Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I think I may have thrush, my vagina is all red, its sore to

I think I may have thrush, my vagina is all red, its sore to pee and very irritated. I cant get doctor appointment until next week, but I'm crying with pain
Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: about 3/4 days
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had a few bacterial infections before.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

have you tried monistat?

are you sure it is thrush?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I'm not 100% sure its thrush no?

I would go to urgent care then

you really need to get it checked

you may need antibiotics

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do you think it would be worth while phoning NHS, as I cant get doctor appointment.

yes

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok. Thanks so much.

welcome :)