the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Had to leave for a while is it possible to get to dr phil he

Hi had to leave for a while is it possible to get to dr phil he tried to ask me a question about my issue
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: its constant tooth ache that does not disappear even after taking strong pain killers such as nurofen ibrufen and catflam. the problem is that we are staying in hungary and there is no dental help till tomorrow after mid day and my husband can't bare any more the pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: more then 24 hours and we went to the pharmacy and we followed their advice but no change. he claims that the pain sprads towards his ears
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no. very healthy normallyCustomer: I paid already

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

I'm here

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what do you think causes the pain if there is no inflammation but unbearable pain and what can we do?

It could be a nerve inflammation

has he tried cold packs?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no. do you think this can help? do you also think that it is recommended to be seen by a dentist tomorrow or the cold packs will subdue the pain?

I would definitely see the dentist but the cold packs can help for now

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the reason I ask about the dentist is because i'm in Hungary and i'm not sure if they are so good

They can handle this problem

it is pretty straightforward for a dentist

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I see. thanks for your kind advice

welcome :)