Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Started as 2 slightly raised patches on the shaft of the

started as 2 slightly raised patches on the shaft of the penis which are scaled red like an oval shape and turn to white patches when wet i have no itchyness or std they are not sore , they are no longer raised but still patched and now have 4 instead of 2 ive tried epaderm cream seemed to slowly sort the first two out but no longer has any effect. do u know whats best to use ? / what it could be thanks
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?
Customer: yes it is my first time reaching for info, doctors can be quite busy and i work very complicated shifts, its been probably 3weeks ?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nothing. thanks

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Could you please post a picture of those for me on this page?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
best i can offer wity camera available. thanks .

Got them--hold on please

Nothing serious there

Those a patches of atopic dermatitis--sort of a dry skin problem with no specific trigger for it

You can use a combination of over the counter hydrocortisone cream and a vitamin E cream both applied together twice a day for a week to clear that up

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thankyou so much, been worried sick on that for past 3weeks , i will. thankyou for your time.

My pleasure entirely

Please remember to rate my service to you