Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I'm concerned about the several deaths linked with THC

Hi, I'm concerned about the several deaths linked with THC vaping in the last few days
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have not, I'm not taking any
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I'm in the UK currently and have used about 40-50ml of THC liquid in the last month. That's the only time I've used it.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There has been no nicotine in the product
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I've not been using the product for around a fortnight

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Glad to know that you have discontinued using this. What is your question regarding this?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I'm just looking for an opinion whether I'm going to be hospitalised or not haha

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

There is no reason to suspect that you will suffer from any short term or long term complication due to this. I don't think that there is no reason for you to worry or fear that something bad will happen. A very very small percentage of individuals who have vaped have been affected and the percentage of deaths is infinitely small. We don't why these very few individuals have developed this complication. You can safely relax and move on with your life.

If you would be kind enough to leave a positive feedback rating it would be greatly appreciated (it is the only way the experts receive any credit for the time spent helping people on this site). Many thanks.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks I figured this would be the case, it's just reassuring to hear it from someone else thank you

You are very welcome!!
Thank you very much!!!