Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I recently banged my head on the back & the front which has

Customer Question

I recently banged my head on the back & the front which has resulted in a black eye & a headache that just won't pass. On Monday I vomited & had pins & needles in my hand. Today I have blurred vision & I am really worried that this could be a serious head injury. People keep taking me that if anything was going to happen to me then it would of done already by now. The bang to my head was only 3 days ago & I am so worried that if o go to bed then I might not wake up in the morning. If there was to be a hemorage , or bleed on my brain , then would something of already happened to me by now? I just can't settle or put my mind at rest from this. I have also started to get a wave of cold shivers since the bang to the head.
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: I've had headaches since the bang to my head on Saturday.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing relating to the symptoms I am getting since the bang to the head
Expert:  neurosurg replied 10 days ago.

Hello -

How old are you?

Are you on any blood thinners?