Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Im struggling to get a doc appointment so I thtought I would

Im struggling to get a doc appointment so I thtought I would see if this works. I think I may need a to see a doc as for over a week now I have been feeling sick, comes on after a eat and to be frank somthing dont feel right in side
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Feeling sick for ver a week, a lot worst at night, after I eat, and can taste sick in muy mouth after eating. Feels like I have a small ball in my tummy
JA: What did you discuss at your last visit to the doctor?
Customer: not been able to get a docs appointment and havnt been in years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: dont think so

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

we are doctors here to help answer medical questions.

we can't prescribe medications to clients online.

you may be having acid reflux after you are eating causing this sick taste in your mouth

what are you eating

certain foods like gluten, flour, pasta, spicy foods, tomato sauces, fried foods, fast foods, alcohol, black pepper, sodas can cause more stomach acid and acid reflux.

stomach acid reducing agents like zantac (ranitidine), prilosec (omeprazole) can help decrease stomach acid

improving your diet can help as well

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
HI to be honest it happens what ever and ever time i eat, this morning a had two plain toast
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Feels like a have a small ball in my tummy
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I'm never ill and this is odd, its not like me a all it start with a very bad lower back ache which has started to do but now feeling sick 24 7

you should eat more protein in the morning. toast just turns to sugar in your blood stream.

you should try stomach acid reducers and see if they help

are you constipated? have you had bowel movements daily?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
well theres the thing, I had a day of very runny then nothing at all now soft
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
A little blood when i sick but it very pink not dark at all

you should keep a food diary of what you eat daily and how your bowel movements are about 6-12 to 24 hours later

and see if you can correlate your diarrhea symptoms to what you eat.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok but I feel sick if I eat or not... 24 /7

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? panic type symptoms?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No At the moment life is really good Im glad to see. My mood is not low. Just this belly ache where it feels like there is a small ball in my tummy not like the knot feeling, it feels like there somthing inside. I think I should just go to the hospital as i can get a docs appointment unless my leg falls off lol.
My main question is do you think it could be any thing a little my seriuos, I dont bring any up unless i force my self to, just lower back ache and deeling sick

it doesn't sound serious

you could be having bowel inflammation to gluten, or something you are eating causing this symptom