DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I was get off my antidepressants and anxiety pills about

Hi. I was get off my antidepressants and anxiety pills about week ago, but I really struggle with my emotions lately, and I would like to not use any pills what should I do? Thank you
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: 3 days being very emotional, 10 minutes I am okay and happy after 10 minutes crying and shaking
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I need to talk to someone about all this. Psychotherapist might? Thank you

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Which drugs were you taking?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Trazodone and propranolol

Did you stopped them at once?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No, trazodone took one night then other night didn't and propranolol just splited on half just to increase dosage. Thank you

So you are not on any medicine now?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No, there is good side as propranolol gaved me more thoughts than usual. I just want to deal with this natural way. Can you please help? Thank you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
When I have days off I feel like this I just sleep basically all day long and have no interest in tv. Is that normal?

Thanks for the details

Usually for such breakthrough spells of anxiety and depression benzodiazepines are used

But if you are not planning to take any such medicine then there are certain natural ways to reduce this

Meeting people can help in such situtaion so that you interact socially and thus forget your problem

Yoga have a very positive effect on mental health

Thirdly having deep breathing also help if you do it in intervals

Warm water bath helps too

Having sex can also reduce the anxiety

Other than that you can look for Cannabidiol oil

So these are few ways to reduce the anxiety and depression

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for all your answers! I will try to do my best to get better. But does the anxiety will go away eventually? Regards

Yes it will get better with time

Good luck

If done please leave a 5-stars rating to give me credit for my service