the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have lump on each (outer) labia majora. They fill up with

I have lump on each (outer) labia majora. They fill up with fluid which i blood stained. They weep constantly and make the skin itch. Could you give me an idea as to this. I am used to getting abcesses which become infected. Could this be an abscess which is not yet infected.
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are all your symptoms? Have you talked to a doctor about the abscess?
Customer: I have frequently seen my GP about the recurrent abscesses, but this is different to them. Symptoms is swelling and itchyness. Not sore except on occassion. Can sometimes bleed.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the swelling?
Customer: Yes, previolusly. This has been going on a while now.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Diabetic (Type 2). Previous stroke > 12 years ago. Have had surgery for absecces in the past to drain them but they were infected.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry no. There is nothing visible.

They sound like infected cysts

Any OBGYN can examine you and be sure

sometimes they need to be marsupialized which means turned inside out

so they don't fill up with infection/blood/etc

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!