wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I've done a genetic health test. I have 15 markers of

I've done a genetic health test. I have 15 markers of ATYPICAL HEMOLYTIC UREMIC SYNDROME.
What should I do to look after my kidney blood vessels?

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Why was the test done?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It was 23andme for genealogy research.

There is nothing you can, or need to, do to change the functioning of your kidney blood vessels.

If you are worried see a urologist.

Make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS