wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I've done a genetic test. I have 2 out of 6 markers for

I've done a genetic test. I have 2 out of 6 markers for FAMILIAL TYPE 3 HYPERLIPOPROTEINEMIA.
What can I do to improve my fat metabolism?

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have autism. I don't take any regular medication apart from aspirin and ibuprofen occasionally

There is nothing you can do, or need to do, to change your fat metabolism.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS