the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Very dark urine, dry mouth, No. Longterm for angina, asthma,

Very dark urine, dry mouth
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. Longterm for angina, asthma , glaucoma
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Stress incontinence, but when coughing. marked posterior vaginal prolapse, following hysterectomy three years ago. Gynaecologist not recommended treatment
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: Stress incontinence, but when coughing. marked posterior vaginal prolapse, following hysterectomy three years ago. Gynaecologist not recommended treatment

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

How old are you?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
79

have you had any labs?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
not recently
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
What's a lab?

blood tests?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Forget it. I'll see my own doctor . Thank you

Okay

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!