the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Assistant: How can I help? I’m waiting for oral surgery and

Hello.
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I’m waiting for oral surgery and Maxillofacial operation now for nearly three years . The underbite I got really effects my daily life . I’m feel depressed and really stressing of the waiting time I have to wait to get my operation done so I’m worried about my mental health and well-being .
Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Is there anything my GP could help me with ? Can my GP write support letter to hospital?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I’m like this for years (3)

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

How old are you?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello ,I’m 29 years old

your GP can absolutely help you

they can treat your depression or try to get you in sooner for sure

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I saw my GP in the past and the doctor refused to write the letter to hospital to try get me in sooner for my procedure. Should I go and try to speak to GP one more time ?

Yes absolutely

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Is there any special kind of letter I should ask GP?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Do I need to have mental health assessment too ?

It would probably help to have a mental health assessment. yes

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Is it possible that my GP refused to send letter to hospital as I didn’t had assessment?

That is possible yes

it might help to have more of a force behind it

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Is there any option to do assessment not seeing GP first or I have to get referral ?

You would need a referral