the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have a problem for the past 2 n a bit yrs started off like

Hi I have a problem for the past 2 n a bit yrs started off like a really bad uti was put on a load of different antiobiotics but nothing helped I have got CT Scans ultra sound scans and cystacope all clear. It has felt like burning and a raw feeling in my vagina all the time I am on antripalene 75mg for nerve damage which has only started to help . Now after I empty my bladder I feel discomfort when I tense my muscle .. pelvic floor muscle .. . My life is at a near end with this could u pls tell me what might be wrong with me

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

It sounds like nerve damage for sure

have you tried gabapentin?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No not yet . That's my next step . Really did not want to start on that aswell. So u really thinks it's just nerve damage? Could they have missed sonething I scope?

yes, I do.

They wouldn't miss anything with the scope

No way

I think gabapentin is a good option

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much

welcome :)