How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask the-good-doctor Your Own Question
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64163
Experience:  Medical Doctor
Type Your Medical Question Here...
the-good-doctor is online now

I would like to speak to a skin specialist Assistant: How

This answer was rated:

Hi I would like to speak to a skin specialist
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: For 5 years, it's a skin infection which causes sepsis. Can I speak to some one.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Its called streptococcus pyogenes

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

have you seen an infectious disease doc?

how can I help?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Can you call me please
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I've just signed up and paid £34 is the specialist going to call me.

I can't call but someone might pick it up

the-good-doctor and 6 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
What number do I call on