neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

Is test that i can find out if my doughter is alergic on

hi there is test that i can find out if my doughter is alergic on paracetamol?When she was baby she had a bad reaction and from then i am afraid to give her paracetamol
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no.because i dont know if is alergic or she had jusd a bad reaction.is there a test that can help to find out?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: she has last year aso 650(infection in blod)and she is curent on rovamicin

Hello -

If she were to see an allergist, they can do a skin prick test with a solution of the paracetamol.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/allergy-tests/about/pac-20392895

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!