Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I haven’t been sleeping well for the past two two days. I

Hi I haven’t been sleeping well for the past two two days. I have tried everything for example music breathing exercise but nothing helps. I don’t think stress has anything to do with since I am not stressed at all. It is really hard to go to sleep what do u think is the best thing to do?
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No i haven’t seen anyone. I am not taking medications
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I just have period tablets sometimes other than that i take nothing I am not allergic to anything
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

As far as you are not stressed or there are no other symptoms, nothing to worry about. You can take Melatonin available OTC and chamomile tea, avoid day time naps and caffeine in the evenings. Swimming during day time or a long walk can help you go to sleep at night.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!