DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My thyroid glands has two nodules and my immune system is

Customer Question

My thyroid glands has two nodules and my immune system is not functioning well who should i see to deal with both problems
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had nodules? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Antibiotics worked for a while but I have been having he symptoms since July but only had the ultrasound in beginning of October,but I am have having pain in my ear and throat.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: Yes, of course, I can only get antibiotics from my GP and ultrasound referral from my doctor
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: senior citizen, hypertension, arthritis, osteoporosis, border line diabetes etc
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 8 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What sort of immune dysfunction you have?