Hello... I understand your concern.
I need some more information please.
1. Are you having any small joint pains like fingers and toes?
2. Is there any redness or visible swelling which you have noted in the region and if so can you upload an image please?
3. Is there any stiffness of the spine or shoulder girdle or hip girdle?
4. Are you having any rash any where over the torso?
5. Are you running chronic intermittent fever?
6. Did you suffer from EBV anytime please?
7. Do you have early morning stiffness of joints?
8. Is there any family history of autoimmune disease?
9. Can you upload all the reports which you have in hand please?
10. Is there any personal or family history of gout please?
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani