Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

O'Hanlon. In August 2002 I received serious brain injury.

Customer Question

My names is Timothy O'Hanlon. In August 2002 I received serious brain injury. Last September I had my first fit in 12 years, actually 2 following each other. My brain has been getting worse over the last year. I have being trying to get an EEG since I insured my doctor I had the money to pay for this same with my consultant in the Mater Private, I won my settlement and didn't spend all the money. I don't have insurance because I recently kept forgetting to renew it. 4 weeks ago my doctor consulted with a Professor in Mater Private and they decided I needed an emergency EEG ASAP, the 16th September approx. The next day, due to pressure, I missed the most important call of my life. Understandly I received no sympathy and had my appointment moved to the 5th May. How do I get an EEG that I can pay for? I don't trust my phone so if I don't respond almost immediately could to phone me(###) ###-####
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 12 days ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

How can I help with this?