Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I’ve just woke up with so much pain in my stomach and needed

Hey I’ve just woke up with so much pain in my stomach and needed a wee really bad went for a wee couldn’t wee and all that was coming out was this really thick red stuff
Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello , welcome to JustAnswer . I will be answering you shortly

Sorry to know that . Whats your age and gender ? Any past medical issues? Do you take any medications regularly?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Female and 18 no past issues and no medications
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sounds gross but I took a photo of it on a tissue

Please share

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I won’t be calling ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is the photo
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
that’s 100% coming out of where I pee

Common causes of blood in urine and inability to wee are infection and stones. So you would probably need a urine test to confirm. Drink plenty of water . Take Cranberry juice . Get in touch with your GP or go to A&E for that , as would need a course of antibiotics following confirmation of diagnosis .

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve had a urine infection before it’s not blood it’s really thick stuff?

Yes as i said UTIs and stones are the commonest causes . So it needs urine test and an x ray to rule out both . UTIs can presently differently

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay thanks

Please reward credit by leaving a positive rating to my work before you leave . You may do it by clicking 5 stars in the rating corner of your page .

Wish you all the best

Best regards .