Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Monika Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet?

Customer Question

Hi Monika
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: 3 days ago I had unprotected sex with my partner. He pulled out like 15 minutes before he ejaculated. However, I am still scared I might get pregnant as we had sex during my ovulation time
Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: What do you suggest I should do?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Also we had sex 10 days ago same thing happened
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My period is due in 12 days
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can I help you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
3 days ago I had unprotected sex with my partner. He pulled out like 15 minutes before he ejaculated. However, I am still scared I might get pregnant as we had sex during my ovulationtime
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your response.

The pull out method is effective about 97 percent of the time. The best course of action will be to take Plan B if you are worried about pregnancy.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 days ago.

The plan B will not be effective at this point since you are already more than 72 hours out from the sexual intercourse.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 days ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.