Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I am typing some questions.
1. Which day of fever is this?
2. What is the maximum recorded temperature please?
3. How is the activity of the kid when the fever touches the baseline?
4. Is there any rash over the body?
5. Is there any decreased oral intake?
6. Is the kid dull when in high grade fever and playing around when the fever touches the baseline?
7. Are there any seizures?
8. Is there any respiratory distress or fast breathing and difficulty in having food?
9. Has he ever been recurrently hospitalized before this for any illness?
Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?
If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.
This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.
Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.
Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani