neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

I have a CT scan result on a CD rom that was taken in

Customer Question

Hi - I have a CT scan result on a CD rom that was taken in Montenegro 2 weeks ago. They told me I have an issue with my arteries and advised I had a follow up as soon as I got home. Is there anyone who can read this scan or do I have to get a new CT arranged?
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Have you discussed the CT scan with a doctor?
Customer: My GP is attempting to arrange another scan on the NHS but I feel that might take many weeks, As i already have the scan results I just need someone that can read them
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: see above
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  neurosurg replied 11 days ago.

Hello -

If you have the actual images, a surgeon should be able to evaluate the images on the CD itself.

Depending on where you have the issues with the arteries, a vascular surgeon could evaluate this.

Expert:  neurosurg replied 11 days ago.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!