Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have woken up several times in pain. It felt as if I had

Customer Question

I have woken up several times in pain. It felt as if I had an iron ring around my breast
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: It started 2 weeks ago and I only took 2 paracetamol, did nothing. Eventually the pain disappeared
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have COPD, Arthritis in both knees and the right hip, high blood pressure, hyperactive thyroid, PTSD
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 7 days ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 7 days ago.
Hello... I understand your concern.
I need some more information please.
1. May I know your age and gender please?
2. Did you have any fever before this started?
3. Did this start after any vigorous or unaccustomed exercise?
4. Do acts like coughing / laughing or deep breathing or movement aggravate the pain?
5. Are you experiencing any tingling and numbness in the region please?
6. Is there any redness or bubble like appearing rash there? If there is can you upload an image?
7. Did you ever have chicken pox in the past?
8. Was there any surgery in the past in that region?
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 5 days ago.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani