DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I just wanted to ask for some reassurance. I have recently

Hello, I just wanted to ask for some reassurance. I have recently been having loose bowel movements as a result of ibs. I don’t normally go more often than usual but the frequency is looser than it should be. I took 2mg of Imodium on Monday and have been fine since then. I have had a bowel movement today (still no change in frequency of bowel movements) but the frequency was much more like constipation. However, out of fear of having the return of the loose stools I have taken another pill of immodium. I am now worried that I may be doing damage, despite going a normal number of times.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I can assure that taking a couple of Imodium will not cause you any sort f damage and you will be absolutely fine '

We do advised people having non- infectious diarrhea to take Imodium even 4-6 times daily

So just relax you will be fine

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Regard

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ah thank you very much for your help, I am seeing a doctor next week as well to organise a proper medication programme
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you again

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars rating to give me credit for my service

Regard