Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I'm trying to get pregnant for a few months now, and with no

Customer Question

Hi, i'm trying to get pregnant for a few months now, and with no result, i would like to find a phisician to do some tests, i just don t know where to go
Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: I am in UK since April, i hace a medical record in Romania where i am from
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well...i had some problems with my ovaries...cists of 4 cm
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I had a a treatment with birth control pills, and the ovaries got better, then i stopped using them ,because i wanted to conceive. I tryed the ovulation tests in order to find exactly when i ovulate, but the tests are negative...so i m concerned, do i need to see a fertility doctor..obgyn..i just don t know how to manage this
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My obgyn in Romania said that my uterus is retroverted, but i shouldn't have problems conceiving ,becase many women have this condition and didn't experience any problems..
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don't mean to panick, i just don 't know where to seek advice...so if youl could please guide me, i would much appreciate it! Kind regards
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 days ago.
How old are you?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
29
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What should i do?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 days ago.
29 is young. You should not do anything at all. Drs will not offer any type of workup until you have been trying to conceive for a year. This is becuase abou 60% of fertile couples will be pregnant in 6months or less . 90 percent in one year. There is no indication to try to do anything at all just yet. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok, i understand that, but the fact that all the ovulation tests keep beeing negative, it's also normal?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 days ago.
You may just be missing the correct day.