wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Can I get a diet plan where I can loose weight?I feel

Hello Dr.
Can I get a diet plan where I can loose weight?I feel bloated on my stomach,
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I will wait for an answer

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

How old are you?

M/F?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

How much weight would you like to loose?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’m 28 yrs old female.
5’3 height
71 kg
I would like to loose 15kg

The best organization, in my opinion, to help you loose this weight in a safe manor as well as keep it off, is Weight Watchers.

Here is a link:

They are even offering a discount :-)

https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/

I lost 40 pounds and have kept it off using their safe and effective weight loss system.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience: Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City