the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Can/should you walk on a with Grade 2 lateral tear and grade

Can/should you walk on a Andy with Grade 2 lateral tear and grade 3 deltoid immediately after it has occurred?If you have ankle grade 2 lateral tears and medial Deltoid grade 3.What the prognosis that surgery in future?Will the ankle be stable without surgery?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ankle
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What would be the immediate Treatment at emergency department? Do you cast or leave?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
F����
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok ����

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Is this a question for a classroom exercise?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Dr Rick, This is Reality.
Im working in clinic today so unable to get onto the phone.Severe partial dislocation lateral and medial
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Medial
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Lateral
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posteria

I would follow your orthopedic surgeons advice....she is the one who knows your injury best.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I wanted to know do Grade 3 ligament repair on there own or do you require surgery. I am planning ahead incase this is what will happen?

I will opt out so a different expert can assist you.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok to wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

still need help?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Yes, just an opinion

No you would like not be able to bear weight on this immediately after

The prognosis is good with surgery; most of the mobility and stability should return

It would be chronically unstable without surgery

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)

Customer: replied 13 hours ago.
They say there are no benifits operating directly after the injury as opposed to 3 months after; is this to allow ligamnet to repair?

yes and to assess how you are healing

Customer: replied 6 hours ago.
Thank you. My last question. If you are sportive and very active person and have a muscular body mass;would it be prudent to get the operation even if the healing Was ok. Would this ensure a better chance of continuing active lifestyle again?

not necessarily. No

some people can heal this and have great function

Customer: replied 6 hours ago.
Thank you; even if lateral amd medial ligaments are significantly damaged?

yes

Customer: replied 6 hours ago.
great. Thank you.

welcome :)

Experience: Medical Doctor