Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I believe tiny cysts are the cause of my excruciating pain

Customer Question

I believe tiny cysts are the cause of my excruciating pain (10+++). on my abdomen. possibly on my kidney, liver and ovaries. I have recently been diagnosed with xamcer of the uterus and lining of stomach,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

Can you upload a picture of the tiny cysts?

What have your doctors done so far to try and figure out what is going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.