Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
25020506

I have my hormone test result and was wondering if someone

Hello, I have my hormone test result and was wondering if someone could tell me if there is any problem on there
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: nothing, my gp said it’s normal but I haven’t had period in 6 months and I am not pregnant
Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: They were regular then it stopped, no pain
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not really
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today. Can you tell me what test were done??
Or if you could send me the reports, it will be more helpful!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have a photo
Ok.give me some time to read it.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Okay ��
Hi.thanks for the information..Can you please tell me the levels on PROGESTERONE...I cant see it clearly
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Serum progesterone 0.4 nmol/L Follicular : <8 Post ovulation : >30
Hi.thanks slot for the information...I dont think that these tests are normal.The level of progesterone is low...and LH is on the higher side as well.These can be the cause of your amenorrhea.There are many other causes of Amenorrhea and the include:
Stress
Body weight problems
Medications
Too much exercise
Structural defects
Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
But I would suggest to discuss these test results with a gynecologist.You may need hormonal treatment to regulate your cycle!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are there any other tests that I should do to get like a full picture of what’s going on or these are enough ?
Right now they are enough to tell that you have hormonal imbalance.Although the levels of Progesterone are low in the early phase of cycle,but in your case we are not sure what exactly the phase was,as you are not having regular cycle.Once you will see a gynecologist, she may prescribe you birth control pills to regulate your cycle. She may also do ultrasound to look at the ovaries etc.