neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

Am having constant leg pain, i dont know if its either

hey, am having constant leg pain, i dont know if its either muscle or bone but it hurts to stand, walk, sit and lay down. i haven't tried running as of yet. while typing this some discomfort has gone to my toes. i was given some Kamagra last night and it was my first time taking any ED drug as i usually don't have a problem in that department, could this be the cause of my pain or could it be something else? thanks
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are all your symptoms? Have you talked to a doctor about the pain?
Customer: hey, am having constant leg pain, i dont know if its either muscle or bone but it hurts to stand, walk, sit and lay down. i haven't tried running as of yet. while typing this some discomfort has gone to my toes. i was given some Kamagra last night and it was my first time taking any ED drug as i usually don't have a problem in that department, could this be the cause of my pain or could it be something else? i haven't spoken to a doctor yet
JA: When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: about a month or two and had a throat infection
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
as far as am aware am not feeling any weakness but it is painful to sit, lay and stand, even walking
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I also smoke regularly but I do like to myself in shape and tend to play basketball for 2 hours once maybe twice a month

Hello -

The type of pain that you are having seems to be related to a "pinched" nerve in the lower back.

That can cause pain that runs down the back of the leg, into the calf, and into the foot.

It wouldn't be related to the ED drug.

I would discuss this new pain with your doctor, and if this continues, get MRI imaging of the lumbar spine to evaluate this further.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
what could have caused this?

It could be anything -- exertion which causes a disc to bulge or herniate in the lower back.

It could happen when sleeping, turning in the bed.

Any number of things could cause irritation and inflammation of the nerve -- but hopefully it improves within a few days.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok thank you very much, just glad that its got nothing to do the ED drug, am also happy its not more serious

You're welcome.