neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

Can I have a 1 mg diazepam 3 hours after taking 100 mg 5 htp

Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Nothing and no I’m not
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I suffer anxiety

Hello -

Yes, according to the Lexicomp drug interaction database -- there is no risk between the two medications.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thankyou for your help

You're welcome.