Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Runny belly/slight blood

Runny belly/slight blood

Thank you for requesting me here.

I am currently reviewing your question and be back with your shortly.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani

I think we interacted yesterday and then I had mentioned that you may not need antibiotics as there has been no blood in stools.

But with blood in stools - we need to consider bacillary dysentery and the drug of choice would be Oral Cefixime taken for 5 days please

This will be add on to the zinc supplements and keeping yourself well hydrated that I had suggested yesterday please.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani