Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and think I have a UTI I've been

Hi I'm 20 weeks pregnant and think I have a UTI I've been trying to call my doctors all morning but it is constantly engaged and online it says there is no availability till Tuesday. What should i do?
Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: No but I've had these symptoms for a week entially I thought it was just to do with my low blood pressure because I haven't had any pain just an odd sensation so I think I've probably had it for a while.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm allergic to penicillin but that's it.

Plenty of fluids/water will help you. Cranberry juice also may help.

You may go to the accident and emergency and get a urine culture done. That will give the best antibiotic to treat the UTI and also substantiate the diagnosis.

Was this information helpful to you?

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you very much that's perfect!

You are very welcome.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.