Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Female, 43 Since you were so helpfull with explanation last

Female, 43Hi. Since you were so helpfull with explanation last time, i wish to ask another question. Second opinion really:I have discomfort in the area where gallbladder is, near edge of right rib cage. It has been 2 years now. I have had several ultrasounds, blood test for pancreas function, full blood test, gastroscopy. All results absolutely fine. Dr said its one of those unexplained things. Is there such thing? Could they be missing something?

With your thorough workup, missing anything is not likely. This may be just mild gallbladder dysfunction.

Avoid fatty and fried food.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you. Could this be associated with gas?

Mild indigestion and specific intolerance to some food can be the culprit and this can be due to gas.

You are very welcome.

You may try Beano and Pepto Bismol.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.