Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I was wondering if I could speak about how likely it was

Customer Question

I was wondering if I could speak about how likely it was that I could have an STI or whether it’s a more in depth bladder problem
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I went to the doctor a couple of months ago thinking I had a urine infection but it wasn’t that. I explained my symptoms to the doctor and they said I should get some tests for Chlamydia. I did the tests but they got sent to the wrong place so I never got them back. I’ve recently been informed but a sexual partner that they had it so I assumed that’s what it is and I’ve ordered the medication
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Just the contraceptive pill and no
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yes please

what is your question about this?