the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Is Choroditis and Macular Degeneration the same thing or

Is Choroditis and Macular Degeneration the same thing or related
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had macular degeneration? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have had a strain of choroditis for 18 years but yesterday was told I have macular degeneration which she says is the same thing. I don't think I have MD.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about macular degeneration?
Customer: No. I was only told by an optician yesterday. She didn't tell me to get any advice or offer any help at all
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No, I don't think so. I am usually healthy but do have Frusomide for water retention which does reduce my blood pressure.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
choroiditis

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

no they are different

pretty distinctively different too

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The optician scared me but gave no advice. I am having a bit of blurry vision hence the visit. Should I contact the doc or not worry

I would see an MD

an ophthalmologist

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok no problem. He gave me the answer I wanted to hear . I am sure I don’t have MD and was not convinced she was rightv

thanks please click 5 stars!