Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Yesterday evening I was sitting in a chair my father’s dog,

Hi, yesterday evening I was sitting in a chair petting my father’s dog, when he told me that she, the dog, had earlier rolled in some flowers that had recently been sprayed to make them grow. I am not sure what kind of spray it was. But I immediately got up and washed my hands before sitting back down next to the dog, but I didn’t pet her again. Is there a danger I might have been affected by whatever was sprayed on the flowers?
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
You can be absolutely rest assured that such a very-very fleeting contact is not going to cause any systemic absorption of the spray .

It is almost third point of contact and that is not going to affect you in anyway.

Problem comes only with direct spray or inhalation of the chemical compound and not like an indirect contact like this.

Be rest assured!

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thanks, doctor, it cannot affect through touch?
It can affect only with prolonged contact and not like this please.... That is the reason why I have reassured you.

May I request for a 5 - star positive rating so that I can get my professional credit please!

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani