Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was dignosed 12 weeks ago and have been on Sinemet since

I was dignosed 12 weeks ago and have been on Sinemet since then.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: I do have breathing problems when challenged with a hill.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: But my main reason for writing today is that I have very DRY eyes.

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It can be due to sinemet though usually it causes dry mouth and blurred vision as a side effect, you can use artificial tears available OTC and it might improve in few weeks once your body gets used to the drug.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!