wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Parkinson's - diagnosed in August. A few questions: I am

Parkinson's - diagnosed in August.
A few questions: I am allowed to drive - but can I get a Disabled Badge for the car?
Also what advice about eating and drinking? We have a healthy diet: Porridge and fruit ,
Soup for lunch, Chicken or fish + 2 vegetables for dinner + 1 or 2 glasses of wine.
How much exercise? I do 1.5 hours Pilates a week, 20 mins' walk most days to the
stores + one hour at the gym- basic workout using a bike, a cross-trainer (difficult!) and treadmill +resistance machines. Is this enough to keep me mobile? I am 76 and retired.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Yes. You should be able to get a handicapped badge.

Just eat a healthy, well balanced diet

That is a good exercise schedule.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for answering my email. Good to have your answers. I will get back to you if I need extra advice.
Just a word on TIPS. I thought that, by joining JUST ANSWER paying a fee of £35 that that would be the
finance deal. Please explain TIPS?

tips are how the expert is rewarded for excellent service.

It is totally voluntary on your part.